Embedded Software Engineer
Job Reference : GTL-2022-07-101
One of our clients located in Luxembourg, is looking for a talented, dedicated, and results-oriented Embedded Software Engineer to join our team. You will have the opportunity to work with a multi-functional team on an innovative product.
In this role you be responsible for the implementation of embedded software solutions for the space robotic arms. You will have a background in software engineering with industry experience and demonstrated experience in embedded systems for safety-critical applications, as well as experience with embedded Linux.
Together with the team you will be responsible for the whole development process, from the requirements analysis, conceptual design, detailed system design, implementation, testing, to the final delivery of the product. Ultimately, the Embedded Software Engineer will implement safety-critical software on spaceflight hardware and ground stations to ensure safe operations in orbit
- Develop software to operate our space robotic arms
- Own ground system and flight system software development
- Work hands on with space hard and software
- Support development of state-of-the-art control and perception solutions
- Specify, design, implement and validate top quality software systems, in close collaboration with your fellow team members
- Innovate new ideas, track related research, develop new concepts, prototype ideas, and report on project status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience, ideally in aerospace/defence or industrial robotics
- Must be willing to relocate to work from our Luxembourg office location
- Hands on experience with mechatronical systems
- Must be fluent in English (additional language(s) is a plus)
- Professional embedded coding experience using embedded C, C++
- Experience in code review and clean coder
- Experience with industrial robots (is an advantage)
- Experience with User interfaces